Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I offer it to the world...






I have a sort of criteria for dating, and I offer it as filler... til the tale of epic roadtrippage can begin.

Without further adieu; The Checklist? In a sort of ordered importance… (uh..)

1.) - Sense of humor! Must be compatible.

2.) – Sense of Adventure! Have one, and use it often.

3.) – Faith. Believe in something, and believe strongly.

4.) – Family. Love and be loved. Who else do you have when all goes bad?

5.) – Self reliance. Don’t make me babysit you, it’s TEDIOUS

6.) – Good physical habits. Smoking is the least attractive thing ever.

7.) – Morality. I like a person who has sense enough to keep it on, and the world out.

8.) – Duality. There’s a you for everyone and a you for me. We should be able to talk about things that no one else knows about.

9.) – Communication. Know how to express yourself, pour out all the frustrations and bad stuff.

10.) – Creativity. Have a hobby, do something expressive…

My list?

Surely.


=Sean



(I'm on the left, achieving max-goofy if you wanted to know.)

2 comments:

tikilights said...

Can I steal a word from you and use it to describe the list?

"Epic"

Do I fit in with the cool kids now?

Nicole said...

I don't even know you, Swoz, but I think I love you.
;)